The Collaboration Primer
Gretchen Williams Torres, MPP and Frances S. Margolin, MA - June 08, 2010
Click here to access this resource
The Health Research and Educational Trust (HRET) has learned some valuable lessons about collaboration over the last 10 years through the National Community Care Network Demonstration Program and Evaluation. The Program has provided HRET an opportunity to examine and learn from the field what successful collaboration takes. Here we share:
- Ways to think about the degree to which you’re ready
- Nuts-and-bolts as well as more abstract elements of the
partnership that help make it successful.
- A checklist of questions and issues to consider before
embarking on a collaborative arrangement.
- Examples of model collaboratives to help you visualize what
your collaborative may look like, given the resources in
- A tool to assess the status of your collaborative effort,
identifying areas of strength and areas for improvement.